A message to all members, hikers and the public.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all BTC organized hikes and events have been cancelled until June 30th.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is beginning the process of a safe and controlled phased re-opening of the trail, with some sections opening on May 15th.
As lands and trails re-open, please keep these measures in mind:
- Keep 6 feet away from other walkers and hikers.
- Move aside to allow others to pass.
- Only walk and hike with members of your household.
- Walk or hike for shorter spans of time.
- Hike or walk in your local area.
- Respect any trail or facility closures.
We hope you will get back out to enjoy everything the Bruce Trail has to offer, once this pandemic is over.
Stay well and be safe.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.