As of Tuesday June 2, 2020, eighty-five percent of the Bruce Trail is open for people to get fresh air, connect to the wonders of the Niagara Escarpment, and practice physical distancing.
The Bruce Trail Conservancy is progressing towards a safe and controlled phased re-opening of the trail. For now, please note that organized group hikes and club events are still cancelled.
As lands and trails re-open, please keep these measures in mind:
- Keep 6 feet away from other walkers and hikers.
- Move aside to allow others to pass.
- Only walk and hike with members of your household.
- Walk or hike for shorter spans of time.
- Hike or walk in your local area.
- Respect any trail or facility closures.
We hope you will get back out to enjoy everything the Bruce Trail has to offer, once this pandemic is over.
Stay well and be safe.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.